P41: Am186CU CPU
Integrated communication peripherals
- Embedded CPU, based on the AMD Am186CU microprocessor, RAM, FLASH memory, two serial ports for connection to external devices, one USB port.
- Designed to manage Leomatic Rack PNC systems.
- It manages Leomatic cards for Bus IPC and integrates the functions of a PLC and a CNC, thus allowing the complete control of automatic machines.
- By connecting a service PC to a serial port, it is possible to download the executable firmware from the board (guaranteeing developers maximum flexibility in the use of the microcontroller and its functions), the firmware of the other cards Leomatic present in the PNC RackThe PNC system can be configured for specific applications and/or system status can be monitored.
Leomatic provides a software environment, complete with user manuals, that allows you to manage the interface between a PC and the P41 CPU board. To manage the PLC functionality, a PLC programmer (LeoPlc or LAB utilities) is available.
P41: Am186CU CPUUSB-CANBus Converter
- Using the AMD Am186CU 48 MHz microcontroller.
- Integrated UART for fast serial communications.
- Each serial port can be configured in: RS232 / 422 / 485 / CAN.
- 512 Kbytes retentive RAM.
- 512 Kbytes volatile RAM.
- 2 Mbytes FLASH memory.
- EUROCARD format 100 x 160 mm.
- Front Panel: 4 TE.
- 1 DIN 96-pole male connector
- 2 x 9-pin female D-SUB connectors.
- 1 USB connector.
- 200 mA on + 5 Vdc;
- 30 mA on +12 Vdc;
- 10 mA at -12 Vdc.
The board is supplied with a standard Firmware that implements the following functionalities:
- Management of Leomatic Bus IPC cards: configuration, programming, testing and data storage of each card.
- Download via serial port and store on FLASH the PLC program.
- Downloading via serial port and storing the executable firmware on FLASH.